We are looking for a consultant to assist with the Registered Organisation inspection process. Working with our Senior Membership Services Coordinator, the consultant will be part of the inspection panels attending a range of organisations and ensuring that all relevant archaeological activities are monitored and reviewed within the requirements of the scheme. The consultant will also be involved in any pre-inspection preparation and will be responsible for writing up the panel report and making recommendations to the Registrations Committee (Organisations)
Key skills required for this role will be
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to distil inspection findings into clear written recommendations
- Attention to detail
- A good understanding of the historic environment sector
- A good understanding of the role of CIfA and the aims of Registered Organisations scheme
- A good knowledge of CIfA standards and guidance
Inspections are expected to take place between May and December 2019 although there may be some additional time required outside of this period. The approximate value of the contract will be £10,500 which will cover 14 inspections plus an additional budget for travel. Inspections take place across the UK.
For additional information and to discuss this in more detail please contact Kerry (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Alex (email@example.com).
Expressions of interest should be emailed to Kerry by 5pm on Wednesday 20 March.